Smart Home Buyer's Guide
Whether you’re thousands of miles from home or just at the far end of the house, smart home technology can help you keep tabs on your most prized possessions.Learn More
- Are you trying to easily save energy while you’re away from home, but want to return to a comfortable temperature setting?
- Try the ecobee SmartThermostat with Voice Control or ecobee3 Lite for automated energy savings. These smart thermostats learn your schedule so you don’t have to change the temperature to an energy-efficient setting before you leave for the day. And, you’ll return home to a comfortable temperature.
- Interested in the Wi-Fi capability of the ecobee thermostats, but don’t need all the bells and whistles?
- Try the LUX GEO thermostat for a simpler, more affordable option. It’s easy to install and program and it uses your smartphone’s location through the app to tell whether you are home or not and optimizes your energy savings while you’re away.
- Try the ecobee3 lite for more affordable options from ecobee.
- Have an ecobee thermostat, but looking for more control over the temperature of individual rooms in your home?
- Try the ecobee Smart Sensor, which monitors the temperature of the most important rooms in your home – so you can let your thermostat know which room should be a certain temperature at a certain time of day.
Wi-Fi- and Bluetooth-enabled lighting gives you convenience while letting your artistic side shine. Choose from an array of lighting colors, hues or textures and sync your wireless LEDs to other products for increased security.Learn More
- Want to save energy and gain control over the lighting in your home?
- Try the ecobee Switch+, the smarter light switch that automates lighting with occupancy and daylight sensors, and comes with built-in Amazon Alexa.
You've only got two hands, and they're often busy. With these voice-activated devices, you can now change the thermostat temperature, order groceries, get today's weather forecast and much more.Learn More
- Interested in getting voice-activated control from one centralized location?
- Try ecobee SmartThermostat – it's an advanced smart thermostat with built-in Amazon Alexa Voice Service. With this device, you can do more than change your home temperature settings with your voice. You can ask for traffic conditions, play music through Spotify, tell your Google Chromecast to turn on Netflix and more.
- Try ecobee Switch+, the smart switch that has built-in Amazon Alexa and high quality speaker. Turn on and off your lights from your smartphone and ask your ecobee Switch+ for the weather, news, music and more.
- Looking for an affordable device that will connect many of your other smart home devices?
- Try Google Home Mini, the voice-activated speaker that is powered by Google Assistant – so you can ask it questions and tell it to do things.
- Do you have multiple users in your home?
- Try Google Home – it's powered by the Google Assistant so you can ask it questions and tell it to do things. And with support for multiple users, it can distinguish your voice from others in your home so you get a more personalized experience. You can buy multiple bases and group them together to expand your control.
There are a number of wireless ecosystems that connect smart home devices. No one standard connects all, so which is right for you?.Learn More
Still have questions? Contact our knowledgeable customer support team via chat or email.